TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eastbourne day 3 Flareon saw a lot of scrubs come read about their scrubness now!

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #138
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Weather galore at Eastbourne day 2 and an epic Meltdown from one player!

Hampton is just going to be a good player

Back with Cepelova and after having set point Koehler had choked and it was 5-5 Cepelova would then have two set points and choke those with double faults...

the tb was epic with both creaming winners but it was nervy as well and one rally went 50+ forehand slices

I checked out the practice courts again and Caro was there having a set with Vesnina, Vesnina hit a huge ace and caro accepted it, but Piotr demanded it was out and he made them replay, with Vesnina loosing the point and then cursing in russian, I knew it was an ace I was right on the line, I really dislike that man so much!

another shot

she was wearing something around her waste not sure, maybe its to support her boobs
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote