TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #5088
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
For those of you who watched her Tashkent final, how do you think her performance today compares? After giving it some thought, I think Hantuchova deserves more credit for taking charge of more of the rallies (too much running by Donna). I do think it's handy that Donna can pull the reins in and be more consistent (like against Sanchez), but to beat a great ball-striker like Dani, Donna should have tried to dictate more, or at least get the first hit in a few more rallies.

Edit: After reading my own assessment, I even forget that Donna is about to turn 17. A lot of this will come with experience.
Very few big serve at key moment today. Who knew what would have happen if she played better in the tiebreak
guichard is offline View My Blog!