TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #4951
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Are you guys really debating if Donna is overranked or not at this moment of her career?
No wonder she says people don't like her here.
+1
I mean she got points as she earnt playing all tournaments others also could play. And she many times beat much better ranked players than her. She is barely losing to some players who are lower in rank than her. And all that with restrictions she still has as junior!
So, ranks are showing what are showing and stop discussing unnecessary things. No one can blame Donna for well planning tournaments and well playing and going in tournaments far. She well deserved everything in her career so far. I mean, haven't you seen her how she is playing in this tournament? Is that really overanked for someone currently in top 80? REALLY?