TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #135
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
This is potentially the most ignorant post I have ever read. Quite a feat.
1 - The match took place on grass, so what would happen on clay is irrelevant.
2 - Miki has won a title on clay.
3 - She used her backhand slice so much in this match as Tadeja was struggling with the variety. On other matches I watched she hit the ball flat from the backhand side.

Nevertheless, here are a couple of pictures I took this week....

Lwavey:
Um, she is still hopeless. She beat no one of relevance this week even though her backhand slice may have done damage in the 2nd, if it had gone to three Tads would have worked it out and destroyed Miki again. If your aim is to point out my ignorance, PM me don't troll Tadeja's thread

Here is an interview of her after her SF win
Her English is so much like Ana Ivanovic's in my opinion and she seems so nice and quite intelligent

As for Tadeja's schedule, I would have liked her to play 50K Sacramento in the USA 2nd week of Wimbledon and then play 50K Yakima + American WTAs I mean, she is not great on Clay and she would be a Top 4 seed for the 50s

If I had to make a guess which tournament she'll play the week after Wimbledon (list comes out next Friday ) is 25K Istanbul, 50K Yakima or 75K Beijing

I hope she plays Beijing as she could get a lot of points

I know she could play other events but given how much better she is on Hard/Grass than Clay, I think she'll stick to these tournaments

I hope she plays the 2 50Ks in Bendigo because they are during my school holidays and I may go down and watch

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 16th, 2013 at 03:32 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote