TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #4776
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
I think there is literally one grass out in the whole country.
However, we seem to create solid grass court players
It's because your Indoor Hard is faster than Grass

IMO, the reason why Europe (especially the East/Balkan region) is dominating tennis right now, especially women, is because the combination of Clay and Indoor Hard makes you adapt and play different styles

Look at Ana She is good on all surfaces

Donna needed to play more on Clay as a kid and to tell you the truth I think she would be further now as not only would she be better on clay but she would hit with more topspin and be a faster mover(I'd expect )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
That's so weird, I think Western Australia has more grass courts than pretty much anywhere in the world

I would've thought Ivanisevic winning Wimbledon would encourage them to put in some grass courts for you.

I think we only have like three clubs with claycourts though
There is not one place in Australia with real clay
Literally none... even our academies

And I have played on a lot of Clay

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!