TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #61
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Absolutely amazing, so, so proud of her. Can't remember her ever fighting so hard and she only got more and more pumped when she went behind. She even got screwed over by the umpire twice in the second set during the game when she broke back, first mistakenly over-ruling an out call on Fran's shot then failing to call out on a double fault from Fran (on break point!) that landed right under her. But she actually went on to play better and take all the remaining games in the set. You never know which way it's gonna go when she gets pissed at an umpire

And oh my GOD that passing shot at 4-3 in the final tiebreak, I literally jumped out of my chair when she made it.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote