TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4945
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I've decided to kinda "ban myself." I've had enough. In my real life I have more on my plate than I can possibly handle (2013 is a total disaster for me) and I suffer from a huge depression as a result, so I consider it best not to add any more crap to that (no matter how insignificant in the big scheme of things) by staying on as a participating member of TF. It's not an easy descision (in fact I'm almost in tears as I'm writing this), but I think it's the right one. That's also why I'm writing this. If I don't, I might reconsider tomorrow or next week. I know that I'll be tempted anyway, but hopefully I'll be strong enough to resist. I'll probably keep contact with some of you by PM every now and then, but I (hopefully) won't post anymore on the public boards. Please keep in mind that none of this is the fault of any of you. I love and will always love you guys and I will never forget how kind you've all been to me after you know what. I love you guys, I love my fellow Caro maniacs, I love Caroline and I love Maria. But I guess that this is it.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!