TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4943
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I've decided to kinda "ban myself." I've had enough. In my real life I have more on my plate than I can possibly handle (2013 is a total disaster for me) and I suffer from a huge depression as a result, so I consider it best not to add any more crap to that (no matter how insignificant in the big scheme of things) by staying on as a participating member of TF. It's not an easy descision (in fact I'm almost in tears as I'm writing this), but I think it's the right one. That's also why I'm writing this. If I don't, I might reconsider tomorrow or next week. I know that I'll be tempted anyway, but hopefully I'll be strong enough to resist. I'll probably keep contact with some of you by PM every now and then, but I (hopefully) won't post anymore on the public boards. Please keep in mind that none of this is the fault of any of you. I love and will always love you guys and I will never forget how kind you've all been to me after you know what. I love you guys, I love my fellow Caro maniacs, I love Caroline and I love Maria. But I guess that this is it.
This is very sad news to hear. This board will be a lot less classier now. But, as fun as following tennis can be, it can't compete with real life. If you have some things going on that need to be addressed, then I wish you the best.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!