TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #52
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

IDK, I think she'll do well if she's healthy for the rest of the season, considering Wimbly/USO are her 'priorities'. But I still think it's a bit of a shame that the clay season didn't seem much of a priority as last year. With the lack of competition, her recent improvements and the amount of room there is left for more improvements, she could definitely end up with another couple of RG titles. It was always going to be more difficult with Serena in her form this year, but if she remains satisfied that she managed to finally win RG, she mightn't get another.