TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #1249
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
What did you see? Tell us
When I saw Maria's pic I imagined if I could ever get to visit Wimbledon empty like that, in days far from the tournament,
I'd go on the Centre Court on the very side where she fell on her knees that day in 2004 and be like this ->
Haha they only let us go in certain parts of the court - there was this Spanish guy who strayed out of our area to take a photo and the tour guide was frantically chasing after him

The tour included Centre, No. 1, Henman Hill, a selection of outside courts (like No. 18), the place where the players sign in, the museum, the balcony, the press room etc. etc.