TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #4924
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Yes, but you can't go on the attack ALL the time. When a Serena fan makes a point that makes sense, just admit it. If you always try to portray Serena as a second rate player, what does that say about Maria? I mean, what's the point of trying to out-troll each other? Just be honest. Besides, Serena IS an all time great.
I do agree with you in terms of NashaMasha should lay off the trolling, but it's gotten to the point where people who are making serious points are accused of trolling anyway.