TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2737
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchplay View Post
well the draws have been kind to victoria in the past few years at wimbledon, since she only had to beat paszek to reach the semis. i expect a deep run from her but yes she'll definitely want to avoid lisicki (who she may draw in the 3rd round) and other streaky big hitters/grass lovers like pironkova and rybarikova. for the later stages kvitova would technically be the least desirable 5-8 seed to draw but she's been so bad lately that i think anyone should handle her easily, if she reaches that stage.

so yes a semi at least seems plausible if everything goes according to plan. hopefully she draws sharapova on her side so they can battle it out for a chance against serena williams. would be an interesting match, can't call it just yet
I dont want Sharapova, i want Radwanska . Vika lost 3-4 matches players ranked 4 and below, going back a looong time now.

But all of them have to reach the semi first.
garwe is offline View My Blog!