TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #4908
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Btw I actually don't know what's happening in that gif, can someone fill me in?
and very well said Chrissie-fan. It's hilarious because this is an internet board, but posters feel the need to live vicariously through their fave which in turn makes them think they are better than other posters who support other players just because Serena's the best player in the world doesn't mean you're entitled to own a virtual tennis forum. Seriously GM could be analysed in years to come as a social power struggle the way some posters go about their business
Maria is giving her speech during the trophy presentation, Serena is just overcome by the feat Maria accomplished, she cannot quite comprehend the beauty and talent before her. She is just overcome with emotion, as we all were at that defining moment of history. She can only shake her head in disbelief, it is not every day one plays a Wimbledon final against an angel.

-------------------

Any UK posters watching The Fall on BBC?