TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #4907
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
GM definitely understands the art of making a mountain out of a molehill, don't it? How long is that results thread now? 130 pages? After seeing the first few pages I thought, "hmm, this is nowhere near as bad as I had expected." But I should have known better.

Some of the Serena fanbase are just cocky and arrogant in the extreme. The're drunk with success, love mocking every other player under the sun (especially Maria of course), but all hell breaks lose if anyone has the nerve to make even one borderline critical comment about the chosen one. Nothing but total worship will do. If not you're a hater. Meanwhile they consider it perfectly normal to ridicule and post meanspirited gifs and hate threads themselves to their hearts delight. They feel entitled to do this because they support the best player while the rest of us are just wasting our time on what they call scrubs, peasants and losers. I just find them all (well, not all, but enough of them) very arrogant, and they love to dish it out but are ultra sensitive when it comes to taking it.
Exactly
The first pages were ok because probably the mentally sane fans posted, leaving the pace to all the trolls and haters later.
Trih is online now View My Blog!