TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #2733
country flag clutchplay

clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
I would say her ballstriking is the most important part of her game but her movement can make a big difference in the matches against other top players. It's a question of how much carrying 3-4kg extra weight affects her movement?
i think her timing of ball-striking is the most important part of her game. she seems to move better than she actually does because she takes so much time away from whoever she's playing and is subtly in control of most of the rallies she plays. never seen a player take the ball as early as she does and using her opponent's pace so effectively, whilst still being able to create some of her own. i love it
clutchplay is offline View My Blog!