TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #2732
country flag clutchplay

clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all clutchplay is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

well the draws have been kind to victoria in the past few years at wimbledon, since she only had to beat paszek to reach the semis. i expect a deep run from her but yes she'll definitely want to avoid lisicki (who she may draw in the 3rd round) and other streaky big hitters/grass lovers like pironkova and rybarikova. for the later stages kvitova would technically be the least desirable 5-8 seed to draw but she's been so bad lately that i think anyone should handle her easily, if she reaches that stage.

so yes a semi at least seems plausible if everything goes according to plan. hopefully she draws sharapova on her side so they can battle it out for a chance against serena williams. would be an interesting match, can't call it just yet
clutchplay is offline View My Blog!