TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #756
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think she will play all, she rarely if never retires from a tournament for no reason, but she might tank in one of those (just get to the QF for example to gain some points since she has a lot of zero pointers from last year) I think she'll definitely play in Stanford since there's no Vika/Serena so it's a good chance for a title. And then I think she'd play more seriously in Cinci since she always does better there and seems to prefer it to Rogers Cup.
I would like Rogers Cup for her though. It's a long-standing non-major in North America - I could even pretend it's Miami if she wins it.

As for Stanford, I would never say no to a title, but I feel like she's proven this year she can win a title when Vika and Serena are not in the draw or where one is extremely injured and has to withdraw mid-tourney. The next step is to post a couple of solid tournaments where she has wins over Vika and/or Serena (yeah, I know, but not giving up) heading into the USO, especially since we're now moving off of clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Sugarpova promotion in Canada and Japan #businesspova
Oh, right.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote