TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #752
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Maria's schedule for the second half of 2013 is now available. Maria is scheduled to play three warm-ups before the final Grand Slam of the year at the US Open and two big tournaments in Asia in September.
Surprised she's playing Stanford, RC, Cincy (she better [edit: at least] get to the semi's here otherwise I'm going to go Sloane Stephens on her ass and find another player to stan for) and Tokyo . I assume Stanford is because she has to commit to 2 P700's and she's only played Stuttgart (w/d from Brisbane) plus the whole IMG thing. But why is she playing all 5 P5's? I thought Moneypova only had to play 4 out of 5 to get her full Year-end bonus, and she already made the trek to the Middle East to begin her annual flopping streak to Serena.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote