TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tara Moore

Thread: Tara Moore
View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #176
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Really don't know whether to be happy or annoyed at that. She played sooo well for 2 sets. The couldn't close it out. She had great length on her shots, consistant ball striking, went to the net, serve was decent, out rallied kiki a lot. Very impressed. So frustrating to just fall at the finish line. Would have been a massive win. IF she can keep playing like that though...good things will come.
im annoyed at it cos she lost and cos she disappeared at the start of the final set. but there were enough positives there that my happiness outweighs my frustration. kiki's serve bailed her out throughout the 2nd set and then at the crucial points of the 3rd. when the ball was in play, tara was generally the better player. as long as she takes the positives and not the negatives, and plays like that at wimbledon, she is capable of beating half the players in the draw. remember, this was the world no39, and unlike when tara beat benesova last year, kiki's favourite surface is supposedly grass.

im just hoping for a win in rd1 of wimbledon. a great experience and 100 points in the bank which should see her stay top 200 for the rest of the year. if she were to lose rd1 and then fail to defend her woking and kazan points, she'd slip back down to 250-odd. at this stage in her career and development, ranking is crucial.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote