TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon 2013: Reminiscences of Green Grass

View Single Post

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #21
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reminiscences of Green Grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I like this title, it has a wistful quality, like we are all dreaming of days gone by. Days when the grass was greener - fresh, full of hope and eager expectation. Now it seems it has started to fade, the dirt brown of its dying blades creeping slowly in from the baseline. We're a little more weary now - the court has heard a thousand footfalls - and we long to hark back to the days of the pristine lawn, not yet spoiled. When the grass was greener.
WOW. Really like your post. So beautifully written. But, and I did not mean to be rude, it sounds as if like you're a bit high

Anyway, like the thread intro and the quote! Hope Masha will score this title for the second time, despite all odds.

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : Jun 11th, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote