TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #134
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
^ You're in luck, Bruce. I believe his dancing clowns are in Mexico City now. (at least that's what a British tabloid said).

(Yes, I know my name calling is pathetic and behaviour well below my age, but I ReAlLy hate Simon Cowell, everything he stands for and anyone and everyone affiliated with him - so I cannot help myself).
As you'll see from a glance at the map, our nation is a bit larger in physical size than Jolly Olde England is, and Ciudad Mexico is about 20 hours south of here by car...far enough away that the mindless din known as Numb Erection won't audibly carry all the way up here. My guess is that the concertgoers will break down something like: 98.8% horny adolescent girls(ages 12-15);1.2% everyone else.

If I can offer you a ray of joy as you use your imagination, try to picture Numb Erection(N.E.) trashing one of OUR hotel rooms.As you might guess, justice moves slowly here so their handlers might have to wait an hour while bonding the spoiled lads out from jail.....just long enough for them to have a 'meet and greet' with some of our convicts who haven't seen their gfs for a while.Most of the thugs aren't bilingual, so that would give N.E. a chance to work on their Spanish skills. Perhaps they could even "sing" while some cholos press them face first against the side of the jail cell.......just a little something to ponder

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS

Last edited by bruce goose : Jun 10th, 2013 at 04:48 PM.
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote