TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kristina Antoniychuk:The Rising Star

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #436
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Antoniychuk:The Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Chain View Post
I always wonder why she didn't come back, at least even gave a try. It's not like she was hopeless just before, she really showed some potential. Well, I know we'll never know. Maybe it definitely disgusted her from the system, or maybe she just wasn't motivated enough to start it all over again, for tennis is a very demanding sport, I know. That's just sad.
When you have invested your whole life in a tennis career and then you are banned (perhaps unfairly) I think your instinct is just to give up...
I think that motivation and sadness are holding her back
When you have given up so much of your life for what seems like nothing, you may not want to give up more
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote