TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #829
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.T.A.R. View Post
chingching finally realizing his mistake .
Welcome on the Belinda fan-train
I realised a while ago
Ask Lefande Patty
I am very excited to see if she can transfer this into Pro Results on a more consistent basis

I think that if she can make a few European 25K QF, SF and maybe Finals that she will slowly make her way up

I am really excited for Lenzerheide Looking at the field it is very weak for a Swiss 25K (they seem to be weaker this year in general ) so she has a great shot at a deep run here as I can't really see many players who would beat her

I think a SF or Final would be a good achievement but it all depends on her draw

I am really pissed off at the Swiss Federation for not paying RG to stream the final

Tunisia did when Jabeur won

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote