TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Schedule Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #69
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Schedule Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
In Birmingham she would have been seeded. Besides isn't Birmingham known for lousy weather also? She might be have the bad-weather-quota filled for a while now. She was a top seed there a few years ago, but lost to Arina Rodionova, their match was moved from center court to somewhere else to like court 2 or so. In one of her interviews she reminds this as one of her worse losses.

There was this article 3 years ago http://www.ekspress.ee/news/paevauud....d?id=31575981 I don't think it's changed drastically, so.
I know but I still think that it would have been beneficial
If she had played she would have been 3rd Seed: She would get a BYE, then probably Pironkova, then Jovanovski, then Ula Radwanska, then Flipkens and then Lisicki, Makarova, Robson or Paszek

They are all winnable IMO even in Roland Garros form so unless she is intentionally playing a small schedule to prevent injury, I think that she really could/should have played here

Has she had any problems with her hip injury from Madrid?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If Putin goes into Estonia, I will personally stone him to death
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote