TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #380
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

What a weird, unsettling mens' final. You had the pathetic protesters and the on and off rain and of course the general unlikeliness that Ferrer was gonna win. Nadal played brilliant during enough stretches to get it done in three. But it was just impossible for me to really enjoy, 'cause the whole time during the third set I was just wondering if some other idiot was gonna try to get on court. Anyhow, congrats Rafa. Hopefully, he won't hit a wall at Wimbledon. He'll be again most vulnerable in the early rounds. It'll be interesting to see how far Federer and Murray go there. They have finalist and champion points to defend, and they have the points from the Olympics coming off. Nadal and Ferrer could end up jumping over them both by July.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote