TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Schedule Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #67
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Schedule Thread

I wish Kaia had played either Birmingham or Nurnberg (preferably Birmingham Qualies to get some match practice) this week to get her back on the right track in terms of confidence

Aside from Jankovic in Nurnberg, she really could have won either tournament IMO and its tournaments like these which she needs to give her confidence and points

BTW, is Kaia rich, as she doesn't seem to A) have many sponsors or B) be much of an extravagent spender, although I have heard she has a car, but it didn't seem ridiculously expensive from what I saw
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote