TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #1224
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
C U Next Tournament

bye
Post of the tournament thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Well, she played pretty well for a big final, but it still sucks. Proud of her fight in the SFs and QFs (that first set - LOL right now, but I was going to punch something when I was following the scores) and here to some extent, but just couldn't quite make the final leap today. So disappointing that she no longer holds a slam right now.

Also, I like her at three. The two reigning slam champs should be ahead of her even if I despise #2. Don't want Maria at #1 or even #2 unless she has a slam on her ranking - gives her something to shoot for.

I'd really like slam #5 before the year's up, but Serena's looking really sharp right now and Azarenka's probably gonna troll at USO.
LOL at this expression but how true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I really want to re-watch it as a tennis fan because there were some great power rallies in there but I cant bring myself to do it.
I believe in having good losses but I just can't watch those
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote