TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #1212
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

I don't think Maria has much to prove actually. She might have made R4 last year, but subpar Maria playing clay style on grass losing to PEAK Lisicki isn't a surprise. She made the F of OG and Wimbly '11.

I think having played OG last year will help, she'll be fit to watch those tapes and know how to be playing, instead of the clay court stuff she was playing last year. It isn't easy to do Wimbly after a deep RG run, this will be Maria's 3rd attempt on the trot so I'm sure she's used to it and at this stage will be able to prepare more effectively.