TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1205
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Maria and Thomas have said that Wimbledon and the US Open were the priority this year, so it'll be interesting to first see if there's anything different about Maria on the grass in a couple of weeks.

I actually would prefer that Maria is put in Serena's half for Wimbledon. The last 3 times Maria played Serena have been in finals. She has a lot to prove this year after last year's 4th round flop, so if she's fortunate enough to make it to Serena, just for a bit of a change-up, I want to see how a semifinal matchup would unfold.

And, yes, one of the reasons I don't want to see another final meeting is the fact that Serena is destroying Maria's title match record %. Maria now 2-3 in finals this year, all 3 losses to Serena. Only 29-22 overall now. 11 of her 22 losses to Serena and Vika combined.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote