TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #378
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
I could be wrong but I thought Rafa did that point and smirk as soon as Novak had hit the net even before the umpire had made a call either way.

If the umpire had given the point to Novak, Rafa would've been right to argue, but in my eyes that was totally just a "haha, he ran into the net" expression.
I don't know what he was thinking while he was pointing it, but I just couldn't believe that instead of thanking heaven's for Novak's clumsiness and that he won a literally lost point, he was basically laughing in his face. Rafa is a great champion in terms of tennis, sure, but I just don't see the classiness in him that some do

@gociku Novak won all his slams by his opponents choking? I had to mention it, but it doesn't even deserve a comment

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote