TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:12 AM   #4848
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post

Congrats on the offer. Were they agonizing with the wait or did they give you an offer early on?

I studied King Lear, The Wife of Bath, and 'Tis Pity She's a Whore. TWB and TPSW were a comparison. TPSW is shit but in the sense that it's so shit it's great. Really enjoyed the other two, especially TWB.

Yeah I use ExamSolutions, they're great. Although maths is probably my second best subject, I'm just too lazy on it. But I have a full week to do every PPQ for C3 and C4 so that's what I'll be doing. I have to as well because I've secured a B in Chemistry and I need at least AAA. I'm fine in Bio and Eng but because I have to get 90 in bot C3/C4 if I mess up it will be AABB. Must do is a great master as they say.

It wouldn't be the end of the world I guess now that I've settled on Anthropology over Med but just myself personally would like to get at least three.
They took forever to give me an interview, and then after that said it would be 3 weeks before they contacted me, but they actually gave me the offer after 8 days! Don't know what that was about, especially as I thought I cocked up the interview - they asked me a question I didn't know the answer to, and instead of being honest I tried to bullshit it and did a really bad job, just thinking about it makes me cringe

Let me know how the rest of your exams do go then