TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #361
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I have no doubt he will be able to win it and I hope he can do it next year.

I just feel so, so, so sad. Not even disappointed, just incredibly sad, this is the biggest loss of his carer(not being pessimistic, he has never lost a closer match in his life). What a Golden opportunity to win the FO

I don't hate Nadal, I really respect him a lot, he is a great champion and deserved the win, but at the moment I am so angry with him I don't even want to ear his name

I hope Nole can recover for Wimbledon. 2012/2013 have been great years, but he is missing something, Idk what. Whether it's the extra motivation, concentration, serve, Idk, but he is missing something in his game/ mentality.
100% this. I actually think he lacks motivation for "smaller" tournaments (like Masters series), he focuses only on Slams, and that can be a two-bladed sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
To Tennisvampire and Fighterpova: I truly hope that this 13 RG for Novak is like 11 RG for Maria. Remember we all thought that 11 RG was her biggest chance ever to win the French, and she blew it, and we said she would never have any chance better than that But a year later, she proved us wrong. And now, I'm here thinking this year was the biggest chance for him as well, and he blew it just like Maria. I hope he can prove us wrong next year. I still love Novak (but let me hate him until Wimbledon) and love you two
I really, really hope you're right and that he will come back from this stronger and more hungry. We love you too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
We love you too

#Nolefamily.

What can we do? This is sports and there can only be one winner. Today it was Rafa and even though it's hard to accept it, life moves on. Life is not all about tennis anyways Sport is very competitive, especially tennis, so yeah, a lot of the time emotions are involved.

I'm proud of all the heroic things Novak has done (especially in the last 3 years). He has a heart of a lion and never gives up. I truly think he is one of a kind and I am a proud fan forever
#Nolefamily But I'm still proud of him for everything that he has achieved, even in this loss, no one but him and Maria can make me believe that anything is possible if only you dream big and believe in it, and they will forever hold a special place in my heart that couldn't be replaced with anybody else

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote