TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #358
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
To Tennisvampire and Fighterpova: I truly hope that this 13 RG for Novak is like 11 RG for Maria. Remember we all thought that 11 RG was her biggest chance ever to win the French, and she blew it, and we said she would never have any chance better than that But a year later, she proved us wrong. And now, I'm here thinking this year was the biggest chance for him as well, and he blew it just like Maria. I hope he can prove us wrong next year. I still love Novak (but let me hate him until Wimbledon) and love you two
We love you too

#Nolefamily.

What can we do? This is sports and there can only be one winner. Today it was Rafa and even though it's hard to accept it, life moves on. Life is not all about tennis anyways Sport is very competitive, especially tennis, so yeah, a lot of the time emotions are involved.

I'm proud of all the heroic things Novak has done (especially in the last 3 years). He has a heart of a lion and never gives up. I truly think he is one of a kind and I am a proud fan forever
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote