TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #351
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Novak I'm gutted, absolutely gutted

Every year, the losses at the FO get more and more painful I literally feel like someone has stuck a knife in my heart and it's still there

I really was sure Nole would win, but oh well...Congrats to Nadal, deserving win, he really is the best player this year

Nole, I love you no matter what baby
Nadal played amazingly in the fifth set somewhere from 1:3, 2:4 down. But I can't help but feel like it was on Novak's racquet and he blew the chance. That net touch will haunt me for a long time. And Nadal's finger pointing at that... Luck just wasn't Novak's friend today I guess. I feel absolutely emotionally drained and devastated

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote