TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #782
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great fighting spirit for Belinda
I don't know why I was so sure in the beginning that Belinda would beat Townsend with ease I heavily underestimated the American.
I also underestimated Belinda's chances to win the title, because I didn't expect all of Siniakova, Kontaveit and Sorribes Tormo to lose prematurely. Now, with this final four, Belinda looks to me like the favorite to win the title, given Ana's state.

By the way, Bleeth has to be the most pessimist tennis fan I've ever seen
IKR
I think he is saying Ana will constantly lose to avoid a jinx

Anyway, very well done Belinda
She has proved much to me
Even though Taylor isn't great on Clay, I thought she would just pull it out, but obviously Belinda has much mental strength
A great re-match with Chirico and I really hope she can win

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote