TennisForum.com - View Single Post - She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #779
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all
Re: Welcome to BEL AIR - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Your attempts at running around the entire board downplaying Konjuh's chances are hilarious. Literally every single post of yours has something to do with how Konjuh is going to lose her next match. You've been doing it for the past two days and she hasn't lost yet so...give it a rest.
If stating the obvious is hilarious than OK, no way Ana is winning the title . I won't write she has no chance any more (till the end of this tournament that is), don't want to bother anyone. Can she beat Lottner ? Maybe. Can she win 2 more singles , chances are slim to none (of course i wouldn't mind eating my words)

Last edited by Bleeth : Jun 6th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote