TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #2436
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Hello all,

I've been following this thread for a few months now. I first heard the inspirational story about her ill sister, and also saw she is the number one junior player in the world, so I became interested. I'm really eager to see Ana play a full match on-court, as I haven't been able to see her play (not even YouTube helps) and would like to see that she is as good as they say she is! That is all the more reason that she needs to make the RG junior final. Of course, recently, we are all worried about her shoulder injury and concerned that it is neither long-term nor career-threatening. Another thing I am curious about is her physical height. I can't seem to find her official height anywhere. Is she already 1.74m (the magic number when it comes to champions in women's tennis)?

As a side note, it appears she is back on Twitter! https://twitter.com/anakonjuh

Last edited by RU90 : Jun 6th, 2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Twitter
RU90 is offline View My Blog!