TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #519
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I think in the history of modern tennis there were only two players who were that good at the age of 35, Jimmy Connors and Andre Agassi. Unfortunately Haas was often injured in his younger years, as you mentioned, but he also choked away a lot of chances which was the bigger problem in my opinion. He had a big chance against Safin in the SF of the AO 2002. Safin (i like him a lot) was not in a good shape back then because he was partying all the time, but Haas couldn't take it. He wasted a big chance because Johansson was waiting in the final. And there are some more examples of Haas wasting big chances.

Even today i got the impression that Haas hasn't really matured mentally. You could think that Nole is the guy who is nine years older. [b]I didn't get why Haas complained all the time about nothing.

But he is a very likeable player and with regard to athleticism and fitness i couldn't see a big difference today which is quite astonishing, considering Nole as the fittest guy on tour.
Yeah, I agree. He wasn't good mentally. I can't belive how Marat lost that AO final in 2002. Pretty sure Tommy would have won AO if he was in the final. Oh well.

Have you seen this great video before?

Such an inspirational video. He made a PERFECT BH DTL after that.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote