TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #4157
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

One of the reasons I got sick of the Liverpool fans forum was their reaction to Torres leaving. Overnight he went from best forward in the world to over-rated and not all that good. Some fools said he was not skilful, did not have good ball control and relied too much on pure speed. I dont have that kind of blind following to only players at my club.

I had Henry in my MLS fantasy team until this week. He is a fairly good fantasy player but as a real player I preferred Trezeguet not just because he was at Juve but he tended to play better in the important international matches.

What do you think will happen to Dortmund now. They have to stop selling their best players or they wont win anything.

Havent really seen Neymar but looks like Brazil will rely on him to win them the World Cup. They dont really have much else in their team. They relied a lot on Kaka in the last one and when he was injured they looked quite bad.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote