TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #4894
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
I got a good rep yesterday with a question about my avatar (thanks).

I've also got a couple of questions regarding this in personal messages, and I've had to answer as well at GM. But I might as well reveal it here once and for all. That makes it all easier (in case anyone else wonders who she is). It's Julie Warnĝe. She used to be a reasonably good Danish junior during the U12-U16 years. She was an elite player and played on the Danish national junior team with players like Karen Barbat and Mai Grage (both also born 1992). She won championship doubles titles as a junior but she faded a lot after her 16th year, and never got any considerable career - not even on Danish level. She doesn't play a lot anymore, and is currently ranked #167 in Denmark (which is approximately the same as #1,670,000,000 in the world). Love the photo.
It had occurred to me,on occasion,to ask you that same question, because Julie IS quite lovely.....but I didn't feel that I knew you well enough to pry...after all,it MAY have been your sister or something--in which case you wouldn't have appreciated my inquiry

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!