TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #518
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Haas/Nole match was really good imo. Tommy should have won the 2nd set but wasted his chances.
I think Nole was the better player until 6-6, as he was rock solid in his service games. At the beginning of the tiebreak he got a bit sloppy, and so Tommy got the 4-2 lead which he wasted with a bad volley and an UE. I would say this was a "typical Tommy at crunchtime", but i give full credit to him for still delivering a great fight in the third set.

Although Nole won in three, you could see that he doesn't like to play against Haas, because he doesn't get any rhythm from him.

By the way, Stan was unfortunately a mess today, but i expected him to have the same problems like Fed with his one-handed backhand against Nadal's forehand.