TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #2435
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post

I don't know, but if she does what she's been doing: going match by match, winning them all then why not? Don't get me wrong, if she loses tomorrow in both singles and doubles that wouldn't surprise or disappoint me, but she's more than half way through. Only she knows how much gas is left in her
Would it surprise me ? No, but i would still be very disappointed if she loses both matches tomorrow. As much as i'm worried about the fatigue factor, i'm more worried if her shoulder is letting her play at her best (losing serve 6 times to Uberalova and having better % of points won after 2nd (64%) than after 1st serve (57%) against Loeb might suggest some problems with her serve, 'cause as much as i have seen Ana's serve should be a real weapon). Fatigue we know is there, but if on top of that she's playing without her full arsenal of shots, than there's no way she can win it (she might be the best but she's still not out of this world)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!