TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #769
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I cannot concentrate for my exam tomorrow.
You need to channel Maria! My A2 exams last year were after she won Roland Garros, and I needed a big performance in my history exam... I remember watching Maria stride on to court against Errani, dragging that poor ball kid who they make walk out with the finalists along with her, this insane determination on her face, and I thought to myself: 'that is what I shall do'.

I marched into school that day, and completely kicked the shit out of that exam.

You can do it! Good luck!