TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #2434
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Don't even think about that, we want both singles and doubles title
Just keeping the expectarions low

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Clearly if she wanted to tank anything, she would have done it today after that singles marathon.
I like that she's not a tanker, the only problem is her injury if she weren't injured then playing so many matches in two different conditions (plus carpet ) would be very physically and mentaly demanding but still managable If she was able to come this far. She trains so much every day, working on her fitness, to prepare for these situations

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Didn't they say that nobody won Eddie Herr, Orange Bowl and Australian Open in a row??? I forgot what did they say when she done that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
I have the highest opinion on Ana's tennis talent and fighting spirit, but let's be realistic, it would be more than a miracle if she wins this in these circumstances.
I don't know, but if she does what she's been doing: going match by match, winning them all then why not? Don't get me wrong, if she loses tomorrow in both singles and doubles that wouldn't surprise or disappoint me, but she's more than half way through. Only she knows how much gas is left in her
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!