TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #347
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Leaping Lucie Hradecka Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
After the loss to Barty, some hater on the GM referred to Lucie as 'the dumbest player on the tour'. It's not going to happen, but I would laugh my head off if Lucie now won RG both in doubles and mixed doubles
Some posters on GM are dumb. I mean, Lucie is by no means the greatest mover on the tour so how does that poster propose she should play, I wonder? I know she makes a lot of errors but she can hardly trade from the back of the court and expect to win in the longer rallies.

Pleased to see she's coming back into some good form.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote