TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #752
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post

Oh, and about her "new" grunt. I never understood why people couldn't stand grunting that much until Maria started using this altered version. I find it disgusting. It feels so forced, like she is constantly thinking how to grunt, and of course she loses herself in those characteristic roars every time the match becomes close and she stops consciously thinking about it and rather focuses solely on her tennis. Happened against Zheng, happened again today. I just wish she would switch back to the old grunt, every time I'd hear it, it felt like a lioness fighting her heart out on the court. And this one? Bears too big of a resemblance to Vika's disgusting screams for me to deal with
Yeah MTE. And because it feels like she is thinking about the grunt maybe somebody advised her to change it for some reason. Could it be something about her vocal cords because her original one is like a scream really so I'm guessing that could have some effect if you do it for so many years like her, or because she was sick. I don't know but it definitely doesn't feel natural like her previous one.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote