TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #50
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Glta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
i don't know how much that is in AUD, but the Sydney tournament was fairly pricey too. However I thought it was good value though, especially this year playing at Sydney Olympic Park where the Sydney WTA and ATP tournaments are played - I was happy to pay that much to play at a world class venue!

What are the venues like where you're thinking of going?
75 EUR according to google would be 102 AUD. 90 EUR are 122 AUD.

I was thinking of going to Hamburg, maybe Amsterdam, too. I live in the south of Germany and have heard many good things about Hamburg. Would like to combine sightseeing and playing, and one of my teammates apparently also got relatives there, so accomodation wouldn't add any further costs. I don't think the tournament is played at the site of the ATP event though. However, I did notice that quite a lot of GLTA events actually take place at pro facilities. That's cool.
What do other people think about the entry fees? Sounds like you enjoyed your experience though.

Regular tournaments usually cost about 20-30 EUR (28 EUR would be 38 AUD) so I do think it's quite a big difference.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote