TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 11:30 PM   #458
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Jamie is a heck of a player when she is on. She has a beautiful all-around game and a great shotmaking ability. Even though she plays a double-handed backhand, she is able to play a very good one-handed backhand slice. Sometimes she also goes for serve-and-volley. So you can say her game is multi-variant, a bit like Petra's (Martic) but with more power.

Unfortunately she is very injury-prone so that she couldn't become consistent yet. But she should become a regular TOP-20 player.

And i somehow like her boyish oncourt-attitude. She is a bit different than the other girls.

The good news for me is that she is mentally strong (although i somehow have a soft spot for mentally fragile players ). Unfortunately she was completely off against Jankovic.
Hope she can stay healthy.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote