TennisForum.com - View Single Post - » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #454
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
How good is Hampton by the way? I haven't seen much of her. I saw only some parts of her match vs Azarenka in AO. She seems really good.
Jamie is a heck of a player when she is on. She has a beautiful all-around game and a great shotmaking ability. Even though she plays a double-handed backhand, she is able to play a very good one-handed backhand slice. Sometimes she also goes for serve-and-volley. So you can say her game is multi-variant, a bit like Petra's (Martic) but with more power.

Unfortunately she is very injury-prone so that she couldn't become consistent yet. But she should become a regular TOP-20 player.

And i somehow like her boyish oncourt-attitude. She is a bit different than the other girls.

The good news for me is that she is mentally strong (although i somehow have a soft spot for mentally fragile players ). Unfortunately she was completely off against Jankovic.