TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #316
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Closer than I expected, especially after an easy first set, but the only reason Serena put herself in that position was from a mental letdown. Svetlana wasn't playing that great and it was inevitable that Serena would wake up and Kuznetsova would crumble, like she usually does.

Good result for Serena. All players need that one scare if they are to win a major title and Serena got hers today. It's a relief this didn't turn into the Australian Open where she gets unexpectedly dumped, making the path easier for the disgusting Vika.

As long as she's still slithering around, Serena needs to keep winning in case the worst case scenario of a final between the two happens. I can't accept a tennis world that lets someone like Vika win 2 majors in a row, especially when one of them is clay.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote